Wednesday, June 13, 2012

bicycle trip

This morning I went to Decathlon store and I bought a new bicycle. I had to bouy it much time ago, even before leaving for Japan but we didn't have time before, now Momochan and I can choose if to go park and play with the other kids or going on a short trip along the navigli or else, take some fresh air and see nature around us :)
The old bicycle I had two years ago I have sold last summer because it didn't work for us, it was a bicycle just for short trips and also Momichan was not so heavy as she is now; most of the time during the summer normally we ride for 50 kilometers so the one I bought today is special for long tour until 90 km per day.
I needed a very strong bicycle, not a one you can just use inside the city to go office, Momochan is now 16 kilos and I still have to carry her with the special child seat (in the foto Momochan is in kindergarden at 16.15 PM).


I decided to go along the "navigli", a tipical water way we have near Milano and that flows for many kilometers all along the city.
Sometimes we have also a special boat leaving from our little town and arriving in Milan touching all the cutes points of the navigli, tickets has to be bought in special places the Townhall communicate every year in this period.
During the summer in three or four places and the official Canottieri Olona, people can rent a special canoe to use on the water flow, on special days and sometimes you can follow special canoe racing for regional championships or else and many teams fight to arrive for first.
Inside the "naviglio" which is cleaned every year before starting season, there are many fishes and also many ducks.
Panorama along the navigli is quite cute, there is a special way for bicycles where car are not allowed though from time to time you can see some coming in the opposite direction GRRR :@
Sometimes you can see people fishing inside the naviglio and along the route many people go in line skating, running and with the bicycle, sometimes we meet people we know like this time, a girl working in Ikea store who know Momochan pretty well :))
Along the route, going opposite direction of the city, you can also find some farms with cows and you can also see some herons walking in the rice fields to catch frogs, long beacks and long legs, white feathers and brilliant dark eyes :)
The ride we choosed is along 35/40 kilometers going and coming back so as it was this year first time, when we came back home I was simply, totally destroyed so much I could hardly find the strenght to eat some dinner, I gave meal to Momochan and put her o bed then I went on the sofa to relax a little watching a movie (Catwoman) :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...