Saturday, June 4, 2011

Seaside ^^




In this moment Momichan and I are leaving for the seaside, Milano Marittima ^^
Sampei has given us the family car for the travel, I guess we will arrive in 4 hours more or less and we will stop here and there to have a walk and a coffee for me, juice for Momi, and toilet ^^

I am really excited because this is the first holiday ever I am taking with my baby alone, I will have to drive for 350 km more or less and everything we will experience we will be only the two of us, my baby and I like when I was waiting for her and we were one ^^
Sampei has to work so we go for a week on the Adriatic sea. It is a special hotel only for people who have kids and we have profitated of a super special all inclusive offer for mum and a small baby that will permit us to take sun and bath in the sea, have lunches and dinner with beverages included, special menus for babys with dishes and glasses, forks and spoons for kids (made in plastic) a rich breackfast buffet in the morning, (for Momichan it will be a new experience breackfast in the morning because at home we never do but now she is getting bigger and anyway I will have to organize for her in september when she will attend higher lever kindergarden), the possibility to use free bicycles with kid seat and helmet, books for kid to read before going bed and a special night buffet with hot milk, bisquits, camomilla, in the bedroom there will be facilities for Momichan like at home, special bed, a special heater for her bottles, soft towels for the shower and many other things.

The Hotel is called Mirage and is directly on the beach, there is also animation for kids so is perfect if we stay togather or if I need to relax a couple of hours there is somebody who cares for Momichan and she will have possibility to dance, play and do everything she wants ^^

I guess we will go to visit at least one of the parks in the nearby, Momichan loves fishes so I will take her either to OLTREMARE or to ACQUARIO DI CATTOLICA or to the DELFINARIO DI RIMINI where she will see fishes, sharks and dolphins ^^
Seems really a dream .... but anyhow I will take my pc and camera with me and will post foto of us.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Buone vacanze...beate voi!!!

Unknown said...

ciao laura,
la piccina dorme, io non so perche non ho sonno, si sta bene, con il balcone aperto, siamo al secondo piano sul mare e una bellezza, tutto tranquillo ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...